New Video On Blog Update!

So any chance of a demo video of real-time 3D capabilities?

:pandora2: :pandora1: :pandora2: :pandora1: :pandora2: :pandora1: :pandora2: :pandora1:

lobski said:
So any chance of a demo video of real-time 3D capabilities?

:pandora2: :pandora1: :pandora2: :pandora1: :pandora2: :pandora1: :pandora2: :pandora1:
I think MWeston's and ZodTTD's YouTube videos are the closest you'll get at this stage.

Also, the song is "Musclecar Reform Reprise" by Mylo (2004)

Last edited by a moderator:
quasist said:
Bolt covers and Slot-2 cover from nDSl is missing
Had they been recycled to make padora's plastic shell? (or just to make ds look ugly)
Hadn't this guy got banned already?

Well, it _is_ the most powerful handheld available any time soon, plus I'm under the impression many people were under the impression it was vaporware.

How they got that impression I don't know, but oh well, you proved them wrong with these last few vids

sindbad said:
Hadn't this guy got banned already?
Heh...one would have thought he was. But, apparently not. Just ignore him. Best answer to him trolling in the first place,.

Nilsiboy said:
How they got that impression I don't know, but oh well, you proved them wrong with these last few vids
Right now, all Craig's done is proven that he's working on something and he's got a working prototype.

The "Vapor" impression's probably still there with most of the people out there, just not as strong- it will linger until we start seeing 3D titles showing on it and some hot emu action in at least a POC form on the MK0 units.

[ edit ]
As for HOW these people got this impression, all one needs do is look to the Indrema, Gizmondo, Phantom, and others in that same ilk. If I didn't know that the silicon right now matches up to the hype, I'd have to
have my suspicions about the whole thing a lot stronger than they are right now

Svartalf said:
The "Vapor" impression's probably still there with most of the people out there, just not as strong- it will linger until we start seeing 3D titles showing on it and some hot emu action in at least a POC form on the MK0 units.
We do have videos of emulators - Zod put out a video of him playing FF7 on his MK0 at full speed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7sx8CrVLW8

We will get more official videos out there when we can, however developers own their Pandora units and can post whatever they like (so you should see more and more we hope).

craigix said:
We will get more official videos out there when we can, however developers own their Pandora units and can post whatever they like (so you should see more and more we hope).
Cased, or just all the electronic funkyness?

Back