New Video On Blog Update!

JerryG20

Just as a heads up:

http://openpandora.org/blog.php

Of course, there are no LEDs around the analog sticks (those lights are just reflections). Figured I might as well point that out as I can imagine some mistaking those reflections for LEDs or something.

I Love how the joystick reflects the light of the screen...simply marvelous.

Are the buttons not in there? And is it just me, or does the d pad look very recessed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, only static image tests... I got excited when I saw a screen of Q3A, but faded away when I realized it was a static image...

Well, not only static image tests - the spiraly painting ones are pretty cool imo.

Really good to finally see a cased unit that turns on :). Thanks for the update - it's look as awesome as ever :).

Tobriand said:
Well, not only static image tests - the spiraly painting ones are pretty cool imo.

Really good to finally see a cased unit that turns on :). Thanks for the update - it's look as awesome as ever :).
Yet another reminder of how the Pandora is so-close-yet-so-far. I really can't wait to get my hands on it.

Curious- what is the music that is playing in the background?

What I'd like to see on the Pandora blog in the near future is a list of the first 100 developers and what projects they will be working on. With their consent of course. It would also be nice if some of these elites had some blogs of their own to give their views on developing for the Pandora and link them to Pandora's site.

Just wondering why all these videos are always SO dark. There is supposed to be light enough on the models but they seem to absorb the light in the same way as the monolith from the "2001 A Space Odissey" film. :p

Edy said:
Just wondering why all these videos are always SO dark. There is supposed to be light enough on the models but they seem to absorb the light in the same way as the monolith from the "2001 A Space Odissey" film. :p
The Youtube terms of service state that all videos of upcoming electronic devices must be shot by people with shaky hands. Also, they can't have more than a nominal amount of lighting.

I think that MWeston was just trying to highlight the screen. Either that, or there's a lamp shortage. :p

Prophet said:
Those reflections look awesome though. :)

Good to see a cased unit with working screen.
I thought the reflections were LED's lighting up for a super-cool Alienware-style effect. Ah well, always room to mod, right? ;)

Back