New User Needs Support

zille007

Still Fresh
I just bought a openpandora classic from ebay.

I have following problem and need support:

a) I am on SuperZaxxon 154 kernel 3.2. I want to hard reset or soft reset and assign new password and user. How can I do it?

B) I am using MAC OSX and I used SD Card reader and connected to MAC OSx and it shows corrupted. So I formatted except the last one when I realize Mac Osx can not read. So how can I create SD card for open pandora in Mac Osx. Can I use NTFS system.

c) How can I format a 32GB SDCARD for openpanoda meaning how much size for swap and so on.

d) Can I copy files in Emulators sections and copy directly to NTFS SDCAD and play in openpandora? 

I have searched the forum but can not summarize the answers so anyone please answer.

Advance thank to all existing members and openpandora.org 

Just format the SD card to FAT32, OSX and pandora can read/write that. (OSX can read NTFS partitions natively, but needs third-party softwares to read/write, like Tuxera NTFS)

That way you'll be able to reset completely your pandora.

Swapping files can be configured using this pnd on the repository.

Many informations you could use are available openly on the wiki ^^

Just Re-Installed SuperZaxxon 154. Now while setting up the device I get a pop-up screen where it is asking me to configure CPU. My one is openpandora classic(first openpandora) so can I choice 1.1GHz OPP5 or 1Ghz OPP5 or 800Mhz or 600Mhz.

Anyone as I am not selecting anything yet.

To be safe, set it to 600MHz or 800MHz, I think all the CC pandora are able to overclock to 800MHz without trouble.

Anyway, you'll be able to change that setting later ;)

Back