install on sd card incorect kernal.

You may have to flash the NAND prior to using the new OS on SD.
/ i already did, infact i have been using the os off the nand ever since the final release so i dont think that is it ... If i boot without the SD card in it, it uses the 3.2 kernal and the super zaxxon 1.5 ( from the nand)

That is right and when i Change the Uboot with the new Kernel ,the Pandora boots but no Touchscreen from SD and new Kernel.

With old Kernel work it fine.

I tried changing Uboot with Installed OS and Change Uboot before first Starting,but both same problem,no Touchscreen.

It is normal when you use SD Installer with the new Image that it boot automatic into the old Kernel,

then Try to change the Uboot manually and it boot from SD into the new Kernel,but i have no Touchscreen now :(

Sorry for little writing errors,my English is not the best ^_^

It's because the SD Installer program hasn't been updated since the location of the kernel changed with SuperZaxxon, so only the old kernel is copied across by it.

It can be fixed manually. To get a copy of the new kernel, extract the rootfs in a folder on your PC and take the new Kernel from there (uImage-3). If you've already installed to Nand (I see from your post, you have!), you could take it from there more easily instead.

Both the new Kernel and the old one you presently have should now go on your SD installer created card in media/Root/Boot/ .

You'll also then need to change the auoboot.txt and boot.txt files that the SD installer created, so that they point to the new locations of both the kernels (you'll want both, some software will only run well with the old).

I've attached the updated ones here, you can compare them to the ones you have now and see the different paths. These are (and remain) in media/Boot/. Just take these and replace the ones you have, once you've put the two kernels in the right place.

You can also take a look in the SuperZaxxon thread where this originally cropped up, starts around page 4 and various solutions cover the next few pages ;)

autoboot.txt

boot.txt

Attachments

• autoboot.txt
    169 bytes · Views: 163
  • boot.txt
    182 bytes · Views: 164
Last edited by a moderator:
It's because the SD Installer program hasn't been updated since the location of the kernel changed with SuperZaxxon, so only the old kernel is copied across by it.

It can be fixed manually. To get a copy of the new kernel, extract the rootfs in a folder on your PC and take the new Kernel from there (uImage-3). If you've already installed to Nand (I see from your post, you have!), you could take it from there more easily instead.

Both the new Kernel and the old one you presently have should now go on your SD installer created card in media/Root/Boot/ .

You'll also then need to change the auoboot.txt and boot.txt files that the SD installer created, so that they point to the new locations of both the kernels (you'll want both, some software will only run well with the old).

I've attached the updated ones here, you can compare them to the ones you have now and see the different paths. These are (and remain) in media/Boot/. Just take these and replace the ones you have, once you've put the two kernels in the right place.

You can also take a look in the SuperZaxxon thread where this originally cropped up, starts around page 4 and various solutions cover the next few pages ;)
that indeed worked like a charm thanks for the help :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back