New techdemo/project at GPower32

TandeM

Mega Pandora Mania?
Website
Visit site
There's a new project at http://www.ifrance.com/GPower32/ called "SNKFighterGP," which looks like the beginnings of a King of Fighters conversion. Only one character with limited animation implemented for now, but hopefully that will change.

A newer version of DragonBallGP is also available there.

He was, but I'm 99% sure that this is different. IcemanGP's version had a desert (?) stage and the KoF2000 logo. This thread from GPZigi (Babelfishing is recommended) also seems to confirm that it's not the same game.

Hmmm, but this is a French website, so what is the chance that another French author makes a King of Fighters remake?

Not many any conclusions here, but perhaps this is where IcemanGP went off hiding to?

But this was made by the same "Joan Cloez" who coded DragonBallGP and the Resident Evil demos, which have been around for a while.

i looked at that site yesterday....is this a new screenshot of the Resident Evil game, or am I just mistaken?
the one i am talking about is the guy walking up the stairs. Is that new?

I know braindead2 and i can tell u that it's not icemanGP :p

also I know icemanGP and he has basiclly stoped with the gp32 scean (besides downloading new stuff for his gp)

but yeah thats not a new RE screenshot it's the old 1 from the demo fxe he made.

:ph34r:

Back