New rooms, updated cases

Right. Timeliness is another characteristic of quality. AKA "Better a mediocre plan executed now than a perfect one executed at an indeterminate point in the future".
For something like this, yeah maybe (though given how much ED’s put into it, I could understand wanting to ensure it’s as perfect as can be - hence getting it painted, for example), but I’d say it depends on how safety critical the plan/project/product is.
Post automatically merged:

potentially an internationally-compatible modem installed
Is that likely to be the same as the one in the PinePhone?

Better a mediocre plan executed now than a perfect one executed at an indeterminate point in the future".
But in the future both products will be out in the now of that time. So then the saying will be "better a mediocre product now than a perfect product now".
Post automatically merged:

but I’d say it depends on how safety critical the plan/project/product is.
Of course the later Pyrii will come. Or are you a non-believer?

Is that likely to be the same as the one in the PinePhone
I have absolutely no idea I'm afraid. As long as it works, I don't really care tbh.

Edit: actually, scratch that, I do care whether it requires blobs or open source drivers are available...

Last edited:
Looks like late comers get the best deal. This is another example of the saying "early bird gets the worm" being true. If you come early, then you get something bad.
How many really care about a international modem?
I guess a maximum of 5 Pyra people have US and European mobile plans AND no other phone which they can use as a wifi hotspot.
I am happy to be in the first 200.

Back