New pricing and bundles!?

grydholt

Still Fresh
Hi,

Just noticed new pricing on https://www.dragonbo...es-and-upgrades. And there are some nice bundles as well. I'm really tempted to get a 1GHz at 539,00 € since my original CC pandora was stolen ten days ago.

/grydholt

PS: Sorry if this has been mentioned already, I'm usually not the first to notice these kind of things, but I couldn't find any news on the forums when I searched.

Heavens...I paid $499 for the Re-birth. I sure hope £ is a lot more value than $ !!!! Or however you make the sign for Euro...versus pounds...whatever.

I'd hate to think that for just 40 more bucks I could have had a 1 GHZ.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it was 700 before VAT, now it's 714 including 19% tax (which comes to 600 before VAT).

GREAT now make a big christmale sale and announce it everywhere possible. All people who are alle the boards, write emails, write on facebook, to engadget write everywhere :D .

575,00 € (US ~$636.70)

tax incl. (19%)

plus shipping costs

19%!!!!?!!!?!!?!?

And I thought my 10% was high.
Taxes don't bother me as long as you GET SOMETHING for your taxes.

In Europe, at least they GET STUFF for their taxes. In America, we get jack for our taxes.

All we do is fight everyone else's wars for them...and pay for it, too.

I'd happily pay 29 percent in Europe. In america, I don't even wanna pay 2 percent.

Because in Europe, you get stuff for your taxes...like healthcare and social security that is never threatened to be cut or taken away, free college education...

In America we just get more military spending...which does ZERO for me.

Fixed. It was always showing VAT (which it shouldn't) and it was displaying the one price without VAT.

Suggestion: show the old price as well, like this: old price new price. And for the combo packs, you could also show the extra saving like this: old total price new total price new combo deal price!

It's a nice discount, so put some emphasis on it, don't just silently modify the prices!

Great to see more sensible prices for the 1Ghz Pandora. Time for a big marketing push to get them selling.

@ ED : how do you & Craig plan to stop a large number of those who have preordered 1Ghz units from Craig requesting a refund and then saving themselves $100+ by reordering at the New price?

Back