New pclink manager!!!!!!!!!!&#

coltxL2717

Website
Visit site
this is just my luck!!!!!!! first i couldnt download snes9xgp and now this! well, same as before does anyone know a very reliable link or will someone plaese e-mail it to me at bambam2717@yahoo.com. i would really appreciate the help!

Thanks

Dont worry, is a really early beta (in korean) and the encrypter isnt intergrated right yet, so only the demo movie works for now.

I just tried to install the gp32 Manager, and it complains it can't install one of the mp3's, that seems to have REALLY weird filenames.. I guess they're korean or something. Why can't people do apps in English FIRST, and THEN translate to native languages? :p

Zider posted on Jul 3 2003 said:
I just tried to install the gp32 Manager, and it complains it can't install one of the mp3's, that seems to have REALLY weird filenames.. I guess they're korean or something. Why can't people do apps in English FIRST, and THEN translate to native languages? :p
There's no need to install the manager because it's already installed inside the zip.

Extract the zip to C:\Program files\GPmanager (or whatever) and then make sure that in (Tools>Folder options>View>) That hidden files and folders are viewable. Then look inside the GPmanager folder and you will see that a few of the icons are hidden, change them to non hidden (right click>properties) and there you go, you'll find that one of the icons is the launch program for the manager.

Now just connect you're GP32 put it in PClink mode and then click the question mark button on the left.

Sorry for some of the obvious comments here but some people might not know some of the options.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back