Craigx I need your help!!!

coltxL2717

Website
Visit site
Craigx, I have a huge problem! My little brother took my gp32 while I was out skateboarding and dropped it. Natuirally he didn't even tell me he did, but when I realized that the left shoulder button wasn't working I immediately questioned him. He cracked telling me he dropped it on the concrete floor. I opened it up thinking I would give this sucker a look and while I was cleaning out the buttons the white mat that goes under them broke. The little nubs popped out and I havent been able to fix them. I was wondering if you had any extra contact mat stuff (the white mat the the select button is made of and is under the A and B buttons. If there was a way you could sell me one, i would greatly appreciate it. I will cover all shipping costs. I tried e-mailing you this message, but I still havent gotten a response and its been 2 weeks. Please help. If you can, please e-mail me at bambam2717@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

That's exactly the problem though. I didn't order it at GBAX.com or else I would have sent it back, but I bought it at play-asia.com and I know for a fact that they are not gonna help me out. That's why I'm trying Craig. In case you were wondering I sent him an e-mail like 2 weeks ago and i still havent gotten a response. That's why I posted here where I know he's a frequent visitor.

hey coltxL2717, I had the exact same problem: i dropped my GP32 and the L button wouldn't work, so, after much deliberation with myself I opened it up a and I found that the metal contacts were just bent. So I took some plyers, rebent them, and now it is almost good as new. Now about the white stuff, I am not sure. I think this is what you are talking about right? If not, sorry. Where is the white stuff located again? Is there any under the shoulder buttons?

I have the membranes under the buttons but none for the L/R however I can get them, the biggest problem is that the cost of the postage on such parts usually costs more than the part itself, so I think i might only sell those inside parts as one set.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

Back