New Moderator?

danielliu88888

i'm kind of hungry.
Website
Visit site
i don't really know where to put this, here i go. mods, feel free to move or lock this.

so i've been hearing talk of adding a new member to the janitorial service. is this going to happen? do we need another moderator? who would you recommend?

I would personally recommend Gruso as the hypothetical new mod. He is one of the most obviously mature, responsible, and helpful members of the forum, and he has some experience from managing a major blog.

But that's just me thinking out loud.

Thanks for the nomination :) but I've probably got enough on my plate. And I wouldn't want my relationship with the community to change.

I think the existing mod team has it covered, they respond to reported posts pretty quickly. There are some complaints in the Mupen64 beta thread (I wonder if anyone has used the report button instead of just asking where the mods are?). That thread could probably use a big cleanup, and some strict modding to keep the non-dev stuff out of there. Ari64 and Exophase have both complained about it being too big and full of crap. If the devs stop posting in there, we all miss out on the spergin'. :(

Slightly off topic, but when and why did Gruso become a guru? (Please note that I don't mean this in an offensive context :) )

Edit: Hmmm, I appear to have 8,888 posts.

Peter R said:
Slightly off topic, but when and why did Gruso become a guru? (Please note that I don't mean this in an offensive context :) )

Edit: Hmmm, I appear to have 8,888 posts.
posting alot, kissing ass?

not to say that gruso did these. just possible methods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back