New Logo for GP32X Forum?

adamorjames

Website
aojweb.110mb.com
logo.png

I'm not totally sure but I think the old logo had white as a background and looked different... I'm probably wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
reminds me of this:

redacted

Same color scheme, similar cross.

Nazi witch hunts are gay. It looks more like this cross. And the Iron Cross isn't an emblem exclusive to Nazism, going back a couple of centuries. The German military still uses it, without the swastika, of course.

The thing you're thinking of is the German cross. It has no relation to the Nazi party whatsoever (I'm guessing you just found one with a swastika in it to dramatise things).

This website is hosted in Germany and you could be sent to a gulag for reconditioning for posting NSDAP material :wink:

Whoever said mods were intelligent, I mean look at me, I'm a complete thickerty thick thicko from thicksville :)

But granted, the NAZI thing was definitely the wrong thing to post, especially for a mod. So who's modding us mods?

I just said it reminded me of that, I didn't say it was a nazi logo. So what, I'm not allowed to state that? It's not like I was calling hando a nazi or whatever

That one in particular because of the color scheme of the banner.

Nazis are like Voldemort, mentioning them gives them power.
:confused:
Somehow. I don't fully understand it, but IT JUST DOES, TRUST ME ON THIS.

disclaimer: Obviously I am joking. I don't care if you make any comparisons about Nazis.

Kyosys said:
I just said it reminded me of that, I didn't say it was a nazi logo. So what, I'm not allowed to state that? It's not like I was calling hando a nazi or whatever

That one in particular because of the color scheme of the banner.
The point is, I you knew it wasn't a nazi 'logo', why did you post that particular iron cross with a swastika in it?

People can be offended by such things (as you, a mod, should know).

Back