New Lcd Screen Needed

Rivu

Still Fresh
Due to an unfortunate mistake, someone dropped my GP2X and now it has dead pixels in the screen itself.

dscf0085lz3.jpg

Bottom right in that picture.

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement LCD screen for the GP2X from?

Rivu said:
Due to an unfortunate mistake, someone dropped my GP2X and now it has dead pixels in the screen itself.

dscf0085lz3.jpg

My GP2X screen is broken. I was Donatello the teenage mutant ninja turtle. Swinging my staff around and then all of a sudden I hit the GP2X. Now I have a broken screen. Ordered another GP2X but would like to get a replacement screen. If anyone knows where or how to get a replacement screen, please let me know.

Rivu said:

dscf0085lz3.jpg

I have also broken my PSP slim screen by stepping on it. I didn't know I stepped on it when I did but I found out later and was sad just like I am now about my GP2X. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
screenbreaker said:
Rivu said:

dscf0085lz3.jpg

My GP2X screen is broken. I was Donatello the teenage mutant ninja turtle. Swinging my staff around and then all of a sudden I hit the GP2X. Now I have a broken screen. Ordered another GP2X but would like to get a replacement screen. If anyone knows where or how to get a replacement screen, please let me know.

Rivu said:

dscf0085lz3.jpg

I have also broken my PSP slim screen by stepping on it. I didn't know I stepped on it when I did but I found out later and was sad just like I am now about my GP2X. :(

Hi again this is my 3rd post as there is 3 of us now with broken screens and no places to get screens from. somebody must know a place or someone who has had a replacement...???

i have a gp2x f200 broken screen and an f100 wont power up anymore... i have just resorted to taking them both apart and putting the f100 screen inside the f200... but the f100 screen in my f200 appears really dark almost to the point you cant see whats on the screen...

anyone done this or can help out???

Last edited by a moderator:
Back