New Gp32emu Site

Guyfawkes

Certified Idiot :)
Website
www.emuholic.com
Just a quick post to say that the new GP32Emu site is now online at the same URL as before http://www.gp32emu.com/ It will redirect straight to the GP32 news page in a few days time.

The site has undergone a complete redesign and the main site now supports several handhelds including the GBA, DS, GP32, PSP and Gizmondo. We have new forums for all these handhelds so I hope if you are interest you come over and check out the site.

I am only posting about the site here once as I dont want to get accused of spamming :)

pretty good except theres only his games and this new gizmondo thing that i checked out looks to much like an n-gage to me and i bought one and got bored of it in a week so im not buying it

shinneri posted on Sep 27 2004 at 06:11 PM said:
Very nice. But I can't help but think that the PSP will never have a homebrew scene. Sony isn't even allowing the PUBLISHERS have a UMD writer...

if gamecube can have homebrewn anything can

Last edited by a moderator:
diablo2 posted on Sep 27 2004 at 10:09 PM said:
shinneri posted on Sep 27 2004 at 06:11 PM said:
Very nice.  But I can't help but think that the PSP will never have a homebrew scene.  Sony isn't even allowing the PUBLISHERS have a UMD writer...

if gamecube can have homebrewn anything can

Very true.

shinneri posted on Sep 28 2004 at 12:11 AM said:
Very nice. But I can't help but think that the PSP will never have a homebrew scene. Sony isn't even allowing the PUBLISHERS have a UMD writer...

it has a memstick slot... and don't forget that sony brought us the Net Yaroze, PS2 Linux and Aibo ... there will be homebrew stuff for the PSP ...

synkro posted on Sep 28 2004 at 08:37 PM said:
shinneri posted on Sep 28 2004 at 12:11 AM said:
Very nice.  But I can't help but think that the PSP will never have a homebrew scene.  Sony isn't even allowing the PUBLISHERS have a UMD writer...

it has a memstick slot... and don't forget that sony brought us the Net Yaroze, PS2 Linux and Aibo ... there will be homebrew stuff for the PSP ...
also, Sony said they'll slowly open up the UMD format as "things start going well".

Back