New Gamepark32 Yahoo group

Anyone care to tell yahoo?
What is the matter with some with some of you. If you don't want to join the group, just leave it alone. It's not reaching out and bothering you. It's developing into a pretty good group anyways.
What the matter is?
Well - if you WANT something, BUY it. Or live WITHOUT it.

The excuse " If you don't want to join the group, just leave it alone. It's not reaching out and bothering you." is a very cheap one.

Let's think about it... just imagine: a very good friend of yours just coded a fantastic game. Now I get my hands on it and copy it to everyone I can... and even sell it. Now I make a lot of money... and only 3 or 4 people bought it legally from him - making the whole development process just a waste of time...
Now he can't feed his family, can't pay his appartment and doesn't have any work or money left...
Would this bother you? Yes? Why? Just leave him alone...

Last edited:
what are you guys talking about. It's not my fault the members ask for those things. The Group is on GP32 and they just ask question about where to get free programs for it. Maybe one of you guys are the one that ask for those free hacks in the group so you can post and try to ban it here. Its a group about gp32 in addition to this site, not a group to end the interest of gp32. You guys are pointing out a little problem in the group by its members, not the group. The group does not say: Here is the place to ask for free hacked programs!! or anything like that. I am not trying to end this community, i just think it is a good idea to join the group and just check on it like once a week, and stay to this community for everyday use.

I just joined.
One person asked clearly where to get hacked and cracked GP32 commercial games like Dungeons & Guarders

I just reported this post to Yahoo. Hopefully they will remove this post and all the other guys there learn to talk about GP32 without requesting warez.

what are you guys talking about. It's not my fault the members ask for those things. The Group is on GP32 and they just ask question about where to get free programs for it. Maybe one of you guys are the one that ask for those free hacks in the group so you can post and try to ban it here. Its a group about gp32 in addition to this site, not a group to end the interest of gp32. You guys are pointing out a little problem in the group by its members, not the group. The group does not say: Here is the place to ask for free hacked programs!! or anything like that. I am not trying to end this community, i just think it is a good idea to join the group and just check on it like once a week, and stay to this community for everyday use.
You posted the bloody link. You`ve only got yourself to blame. <_<

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
If they're YOUR members, why don't you delete their posts or ban them?

Point made, you are officially owned. Goodbye.

AFAIK the poster is NOT the creator of the group... he just reported the link here.

Sigh... the only reason the link remains is because there are evidently no suppliers on the group, it's just one out of hundreds of thousands of warez boards filled with requests never to be fulfilled.

The only difference is it's on Yahoo, so the chances of it being shut down are fairly high.

Back