New Gamepark32 Yahoo group

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly.
Links to Rom sites are not wanted here, even no links to sites which have links to rom sites...

I appreciate that most people don't like roms and get angry when someone talks about roms - but please don't flame him.
Just tell him - if he still posts links and doesn't understand we mods will surely do something about it.

I dont think commercial roms exist, too little known

What are you talking about its well known that commercial games have been pirated. As well roms of toher consoles have no place being given out here. There are plenty of sites to get the roms you want with very little hassle. This stuff isn't as hard to come by as many of you people think you just need to take the time to find some good sources.

they are no "ROMs", you can call those ISOs or smth, but please no roms.
and, just a tip, better getting roms (so, no gp32 warez)not off p2p or www (many baddumps, viruses, many pop-ups and other problems), try using IRC or Newsgroups, IRC should be your best choice. Its probably not fast downloading, but fast finding and many roms you cant get in www or p2p. and, they are correctly named and all the stuff like nfos or so is included mostly.
also, please dont call pc, ps2, xbox, ps, saturn,... roms. they are isos.

they are no "ROMs", you can call those ISOs or smth, but please no roms.
and, just a tip, better getting roms (so, no gp32 warez)not off p2p or www (many baddumps, viruses, many pop-ups and other problems), try using IRC or Newsgroups, IRC should be your best choice. Its probably not fast downloading, but fast finding and many roms you cant get in www or p2p. and, they are correctly named and all the stuff like nfos or so is included mostly.
also, please dont call pc, ps2, xbox, ps, saturn,... roms. they are isos.

Strictly speaking, you could call every one of those Roms, as they are all a form of Read Only Memory. PS1, Saturn and PC are on CD-ROM (or based on it), PS2 and Xbox are on media based on DVD-ROM (though not adhering to the normal standards). ISOs are just an image of these Disc-based Roms.

So if you're gonna split hairs, I can too :p

Sorry, couldn't resist :D

ok, i told the moderator to get rid of the ROM links for now. So it is not a link connecting to any Emulation. I guess I can keep the link up right? The links on the site are only sites with KOF91 characters and backgrounds so far dso it is no violating the rules anymore. Here is the Yahoo! Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Gamepark32/

Go take a Look

noooooo, the topic subject was fine
The topic subject was 'finally a place to download gp32 roms and warez'. Since you said the group had magically become an entirely legal forum to discuss KOF backgrounds or whatever, I surmised that the topic had become redundant.

Or you could be just straight out lying.

Last edited by a moderator:
the matter is that we want to preserve the life of the gp32 community - which means not biting the hand that feeds it!

I checked out the yahoo group too and you're all just warez whores <_<

Back