New Gamepark32 Yahoo group

gp32manic

Still Fresh
Guys, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Gamepark32/

It is a new GP32 group where you can discuss about where to download a specific files you have been searching for or anything you want about GP32! It is a Yahoo! Group and now you can discuss about where to download files for your GP32! There is a Links section for free KOF91 character and background sites! There is also a Files section where you can download the lastest programs like Free Loader. Feel free to add your own links and files related to GP32 there also.

Just join and try it out!

It's not an official Gamepark 32 group from Gamepark. It's just called Gamepark 32.

o, ROMs are on consoles like SNES and Atari. There can be ROMs of GP32 commercial games in the Files section. You have to check and see what the section has right now.

o, ROMs are on consoles like SNES and Atari. There can be ROMs of GP32 commercial games in the Files section. You have to check and see what the section has right now.
Thats Bad. :angry:
You shouldn`t post the link here. The Mods may get you to remove the link or do it for you.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
what are you talking about. The link is a Yahoo! Homepage with no roms there, just links. I was talking about what you can do there since you can't talk about roms here.

what are you talking about. The link is a Yahoo! Homepage with no roms there, just links. I was only talking about what you can do there since you can't talk about roms here.
Exactly, That includes links. <_<

Edit: You can talk about Emulation roms here, Just no GP32 warez or rom/rom site links.

Trooper

Edit: You can talk about Emulation roms here, Just no GP32 warez or rom/rom site links.
Not too sure, but i think we cannot give out links to any roms, weither Emulation or GP32 *emulation contains GP32 due to GP32 Emulators* BUT if we want to link to Emulators, we can due to they are not illegal

Public Domain Roms are also allowed :D

Not too sure, but i think we cannot give out links to any roms, weither Emulation or GP32 *emulation contains GP32 due to GP32 Emulators* BUT if we want to link to Emulators, we can due to they are not illegal

Public Domain Roms are also allowed :D
Thats what i meant, I just gave a short answer. :)

Too lazy i guess. :p

Trooper

what are you talking about. The link is a Yahoo! Homepage with no roms there, just links. I was only talking about what you can do there since you can't talk about roms here.
Exactly, That includes links. <_<

Trooper
that isn't a rom site so that link isn't a rom site link. why are you trying to get me banned anyways.

u got problems man, i didn't even do anything wrong. You just came out of nowhere anyways. That group is not even mine. I just think it is a good place to join along with this site to do things you are not allowed to do here.

finally someone has the balls and lack of brain power to give a link to a site that is a garanteed ban. hes a lucky one too i didnt think he would last this long with out a mod busting him.

He's pretty harmless. The group has links to site that have links to download roms. I don't think that's anything to make a fuss over.

Calm down you lot.

Even high up corporate sites have linked to sites that link to sites that link to sites that contain dodgy stuff.

In his original post he was just pointing out that you could find those elusive old console roms your after with a nudge from said site. If thats against forum rules then a polite warning would do.

No harm meant i'm sure.

Back