New F-200 Vid On Youtube And Stage6

JyCet said:
Well, they need to build a GP2X-F200 MK1 to correct GP2X-F200 first edition
:D
Would be funny, but I can see this getting reality... I ordered mine yesterday from Evil Dragon, I hope he checks every unit again before sending, like he did with the F100s...

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally a video showing off the F200, thank you. It sucks though that you had these problems.

Mine arrived today and seems fine too. Currently playing on it whilst beta testing some PC software.

Only issue I have it the volume - even on the lowest volume it's loud enough to disrupt anyone in the office who's working.

Sorry to see this happening to your :gp2x FruityNutter. It appears that nothing has changed at GPH (not surprised) in terms of quality control. Thank you for posting this video. From one 2x owner to another who's had problems, it was kind of nostalgic to see a new unit have to be opened to fix a problem - as pathetic as that is.

Hi all,

Looks like I have an issue with the power switch too. It's pretty hard to move across. You can't slide it with you finger tip but need to catch it with your finger nail then push down.

Also, did anyone get any batteries with their GP2x UK orders?

Had a word with them and they say it's not right and ran out of batteries to give everyone 4 each.....but I didn't get any :(

They will replace when in stock so that's pretty good.

gp32_console

I sent back the the faulty F-200 and I received an email from GP2X.co.uk yesterday confirming that it is definately faulty and a new one has been posted out.

Hopefully I will receive it today.

I am very impressed with their speedy service.

Hmmm.....they told me the other day that they had none and now I'm getting no responses from my emails.

Will have words. :(

Damo said:
Looks like I have an issue with the power switch too. It's pretty hard to move across. You can't slide it with you finger tip but need to catch it with your finger nail then push down.

That is normal, even my MK2 F100 does that.

Senor Quack said:
Damo said:

That is normal, even my MK2 F100 does that.

I'm more concerned now about the dots that appear all over the screen under normal use of the unit. No idea if they'll go as it looks like it's the touch screen. Shouldn't foul the picture under normal conditions though.

others have said that it's something all touch screens have. it should depend on what sort of lighting you're under. i don't really see them on mine though.

rokdcasbah said:
others have said that it's something all touch screens have. it should depend on what sort of lighting you're under. i don't really see them on mine though.
I'm thinking he must not have a screen protector on it either, can't wait to see what they look like for myself.

Sphinxter said:
rokdcasbah said:
I'm thinking he must not have a screen protector on it either, can't wait to see what they look like for myself.

screen protector? on a touch screen? wouldn't that make things a little tough? :D

Back