Silent Hill On Gp2x (video!)

Noremakk

Still Fresh
Hey all,

I took this video of me playing Silent Hill on GP2X...

I apologize for the image quality, I did this on a handheld 150$ camera and a tripod, so it's kind of blurry, although it doesn't shake. It's very dark, though, just because the GP2X's screen in general is dark. I should have turned up the brightness (Silent Hill has a brightness setting).

I hope this helps someone, whether it be someone considering trying SH on their 2X or the mighty zodttd himself in improvement on the emulator.

It has potential!

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXn5Gj9vVwo

Last edited by a moderator:
I just watched your video on silent hill i quite enjoyed it, i always wanted to see silent hill on portable well thanks to zodttd for releasing a psx emulator on gp2x it's good project, i'll br honest i'm not really interested psx that much still it's amazing work from the author. :D

sukhigp said:
I just watched your video on silent hill i quite enjoyed it, i always wanted to see silent hill on portable well thanks to zodttd for releasing a psx emulator on gp2x it's good project, i'll br honest i'm not really interested psx that much still it's amazing work from the author. :D
It's especially amazing because the 2X has no 3D graphics chip. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah neat! That was the one game I wanted to try again with the new version. I downloaded it and then I couldn't find my copy of the pocketiso program and the download links were broken so that's as far as I got. I know I have a copy of it on my server somewhere, so I'll make the iso again and see what it looks like on my gp2x. Thanks for the video, I think it looks quite playable from the last time I tried Silent Hill on my gp2x.

I just tried it on the latest version of the psx emulator it runs at good speed and sound isn't to bad either, thanks for making a video on silent hill to show it's compatible with the emulator.

Back