New Design For My Site. :)

it's you who say me "make a link to my site for quake"

a confirmed Doom Builder user

hum doom builder is not my favourite program.
and i prefer to have only a doom2.wad because it works alone and a doom2 + a pwad is more big.

It's not your quake gp !!!! ( see news archive on site )

:D

falken80 posted on Apr 14 2004 at 06:27 PM said:

a confirmed Doom Builder user

hum doom builder is not my favourite program.
and i prefer to have only a doom2.wad because it works alone and a doom2 + a pwad is more big.

It's not your quake gp !!!! ( see news archive on site )

You prefer change your WADS each time instead of having all of them on your smc?! Liar!

You have no argument so you say that it is YOUR Quake GP...
Perhaps because you made the title pic... Good work, good work... (it's a joke)

Play again to my PWAD of Quake GP and with yours and you'll see a lot of differences (ennemies without bug, many Doom textures removed and replaced by Quake one...).

So YOUR Quake GP?! AH AH AH!

So stop acting like a kid and think about that, will you?

Last edited by a moderator:
WRONG!!! It's you at the begining who put my link on your site and after I changed my url and I told you to change it only AT THIS MOMENT! :angry:

And if you prefer WADS to PWADS, why did you put my link?!
It shows you are dishonest Falk, as usual...

falken80 posted on Apr 14 2004 at 06:55 PM said:
Drum, you are an impostor..
You are born to lie, lie and lie again Falk, why not admit that I am right and you're wrong?!

You are here only to steal the glory (that I hope not to have and I don't want it but you do).

You're an immoral guy. ;)

One more war post, and this is locked ;)

What about a contest to see who is the real WAD maker? It starts today, and ends five min after I make this post. If no one has come up with a decent new WAD by then, you both LOOSE!!!!!

:p

rcx21000 posted on Apr 14 2004 at 07:53 PM said:

What about a contest to see who is the real WAD maker? It starts today, and ends five min after I make this post. If no one has come up with a decent new WAD by then, you both LOOSE!!!!!

I'm gonna release a new PWAD that I entirely made myself and it really rocks! :)

I can't tell what's a joke and what isn't. In accordance to rcx regulations I will also lock this thread if we have another French soap opera breaking out.

Drumaster posted on Apr 14 2004 at 08:49 PM said:
rcx21000 posted on Apr 14 2004 at 07:53 PM said:

I'm gonna release a new PWAD that I entirely made myself and it really rocks! :)
An hour too late :) You both loose ;)

Oh, and now that I looked at the site, it looks nice :) Only prob is that the text on the sides is much to small. Not that I'd understand the French anyways. :) But I do need a biger SMC. There are too many cool mods/WADS :( ;)

Rico posted on Apr 15 2004 at 08:27 AM said:
I can't tell what's a joke and what isn't. In accordance to rcx regulations I will also lock this thread if we have another French soap opera breaking out.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we will finally findout who the father is of the quake wad. :eek: TO BE CONTINUED NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! *cracks a hissy fit* :blink: :ph34r:

taubstumm posted on Apr 14 2004 at 09:30 PM said:
he sorry guys i really didnt want this :(
I know that guy, don't worry... sometimes working with someone else makes disagreement, that's all! ;)

Vimacs posted on Apr 15 2004 at 03:35 PM said:
is working on doom wads like steeling bor rips?
Rips are not yours Vimacs but Senile Team if you want to know. ;)

Anyway hosting them don't mean to have made them. ;)
Do you think all sites have made what they host?! ;)

Another question? ;)

Drumaster posted on Apr 15 2004 at 05:34 PM said:
Rips are not yours Vimacs but Senile Team if you want to know. ;)

Anyway hosting them don't mean to have made them. ;)
Do you think all sites have made what they host?! ;)

Another question? ;)
I somehow get the feeling you are very disrespective towards other people's work. I don't know if you'd care if I took your doom wads and put them on my homepage next to a "my wads" button... But think about it. You want people to credit your stuff, so please give other people's credit, too. It wouldn't hurt to put some "cut down by vimacs" sign next to the download, and the only reason I can see not to include such a thing is to make people think you made them yourself, so you get all the credibility. Plus, after reading about your dispute with falken80, I'm pretty sure that's what you wanted. Get all the credibility. I really appreciate all your work for the GP32 scene, you're still giving out stuff even though you don't own a GP32 anymore. But still, people were happy about the cut-down version and it took some effort to make it, so give out credits where due.

don posted on Apr 15 2004 at 06:33 PM said:
Drumaster posted on Apr 15 2004 at 05:34 PM said:
Rips are not yours Vimacs but Senile Team if you want to know.  ;)

Anyway hosting them don't mean to have made them.  ;)
Do you think all sites have made what they host?!  ;)

Another question?  ;)
I somehow get the feeling you are very disrespective towards other people's work. I don't know if you'd care if I took your doom wads and put them on my homepage next to a "my wads" button... But think about it. You want people to credit your stuff, so please give other people's credit, too. It wouldn't hurt to put some "cut down by vimacs" sign next to the download, and the only reason I can see not to include such a thing is to make people think you made them yourself, so you get all the credibility. Plus, after reading about your dispute with falken80, I'm pretty sure that's what you wanted. Get all the credibility. I really appreciate all your work for the GP32 scene, you're still giving out stuff even though you don't own a GP32 anymore. But still, people were happy about the cut-down version and it took some effort to make it, so give out credits where due.
I don't want people believe it's my bor.pak work. :)

If you were aware, you should know that in EVERY PWADS Falken worked on, it's stipulated that he does. ;)

And if you were aware again, you could have noticed I thank him for his work on the right frame with a link to his page (normal that you didn't see it it's in french:))

It's you who don't recognize my work. I recognize the work and thank a lot Falken for having worked with me. ;)

Sorry but I never wanted that people believe I made all the stuff... so don't make me seem to be a liar please...

You should have been on my homepage before when a text said "it's not me who did all the work, even for the pwads"

And ripping bor.pak is extremely easy, everybody can do it, but I can't because I don't have a GP32 any longer.

It's ridiculous to put credit on it, it's not a huge work as PWADS are, so if it brings me "problems", so I'm gonna make mine... <_<

Anyway I haven't any ripped bor.pak on my site any more, so what is the problem?! <_<

All sites don't host only what they made themselves and once again, don't make me say that I did all the work, I never said that to anyone. ;)

I hope I explained this enough for the last time. ;)

Thanx! ;)

Back