My New Version Of Duke Nukem Here!

Drumaster

Certified Guru
Hello this is the version 0.3 with a lot of news here but not yet new levels (WIP)

- A lot of new textures from the real Duke Nukem
- Some new objects in the background
- AND I remade the texts of the menu so it REALLY looks like the real Duke

Some beautiful screenshots!

duke01.jpg
duke02.jpg

duke03.jpg
duke04.jpg

duke05.jpg
duke06.jpg

Download is here :

http://drumaster.gp32news.com/download/dukegp.zip

Yep thanks - although I found the first release insanely hard already (I always get shot as I jump down the hole...). To see this get better and better is great, though. We might not be able to get real DK3D yet, but this is darn close!

Coool... Can GPDOOM Support Zip files?? It would kick ass if it could :D

Drumaster posted on Mar 20 2004 at 11:40 AM said:
Unfortunately no.
It's true it would kick ass and chew bubble gum! :)
does the start of this new GPDuke say "Its Time to Kick Ass and Chew Bubble Gum" (Or what ever the original Duke started like.... ??

I havent got my GP32 handy to try it..

Last edited by a moderator:
No.
I'm trying to find a way but doom engine doesn't launch any sound when the game starts so it's gpdoom that has to be reprogrammed.

'cause I think my pc is settled to a normal brightness...
Tell me if the pictures are really too bright and I'll change them. :)

I can't get it to work, GPDoom sees it, and I tell it to load "DUKE" as an extra wad, but it just sits there on the "Loading..." screen for like 5 minutes and I turn it off. BTW I'm using full version Doom II from the CD version.

I assure you that there is a mistake because duke.wad works very well! :)

Are you sure you have the original doom2.wad as the GAME and my duke.wad as the EXTRAWAD?

And I suppose you have gpdoom v.9?

I replaced Doom II with shareware doom and it still doesn't work... I'm using GPDOOM version 9 build 20.

Doom1.wad is in the GAME\DOOM directory, Duke.wad is in the GAME\DOOM directory, and the gpDooM fxe is in the GPMM directory. I selected DUKE as the extra wad. The regular game works fine but when I try to run it with DUKE it freezes at the loading screen

wow ty for making the game I used to play duke ages ago. I also had the Atomic add on that was also fun. lol is the strip club part in ti cause it's funny.

Back