New Commodore 64 cases anyone?

I heard of many people having received their cases a long time ago and no complaints? Can you elaborate as to what the trouble is?
If you look at the comments, there are still people that don't have their cases, with little response when they ask what's going on (one said he admitted to ignoring messages). Why sell on ebay when you still have backers that don't have their case? I think that was what was meant.

If you look at the comments, there are still people that don't have their cases, with little response when they ask what's going on (one said he admitted to ignoring messages). Why sell on ebay when you still have backers that don't have their case? I think that was what was meant.
Absolutely a good question- why sell on e-bay without first supplying your backers? I guess because he blew all the initial money on coke and hookers! (I'm only partly kidding)

Oh, sorry, I didn't really mean that as a question. It is just the type of thing the people that didn't get their case would ask (and I would guess the same question came up from Craig's Pandora customers). Next time I will try to remember the quotation marks.

OK, I might have made made a hasty assumption.
I've heard rumours there's something wrong with the commodore cases campaign. I'm not a backer and didn't follow the project that much after it was funded so after I heard the rumours I went to the Kickstarter, browsed the comments and thought that's the case.
What I found later is that the real source was another campaign (also mentioned in this thread) for the new keyboard caps. The team seam to have fallen apart and although it's not cancelled (not yet at least) it's surely getting even more delays.
So it might be to early to bash the cases project, although surely there are some unsatisfied backers and lack of responses from the team doesn't look good even if that's only a small fraction of their customers.

Back