New Case Pics From Fatih

fusion_power said:
Looks good enough to me. :)
Are these made with the new machine or is it still the output of the old machine?

from what i know is none to blame on the machine, maybe on the machine operator but definitely not the machine
for this kind of issues, unless the machines injection valve (threaded head vavle or plastic checkin valve) is
broken something i doubt because the machine wouldnt last much more longer.

this kind of issues are more related to the mould and plastic, on matters of flow and cooling, these 2 are no
way related to the machine and can be fixed by a good calibrating

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS IS SOMEHOW UNACCEPTABLE. I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY RIGHT NOW BUT I'M SURE THAT WHEN I THINK OF SOMETHING I'LL BE VERY ANGRY

We are still working to improve the quality of the parts. We still have room for improvement. Even after the first batch completed, we'll keep working on it. As mentioned before, we are planning to sell keymats, cases, etc. in different colors for modders and collectors. ;)

mfk said:
We are still working to improve the quality of the parts. We still have room for improvement. Even after the first batch completed, we'll keep working on it. As mentioned before, we are planning to sell keymats, cases, etc. in different colors for modders and collectors. ;)
If you plan a Metal-Case, I'm interested. :D

It does look awesome, and I am constantly reminded of the spectrum 48k, which is a good thing.
zxspectrum48k.jpg

mfk said:
That looks like some information leak - because it was never really confirmed that other case colors will be available, yet, this implies it. Clarification?

fusion_power said:
mfk said:

I'm going to make a metal case for mine, it might be a while though as I don't think I've made it into the first batch.

When I do I'll send you some pics to see if you would like one.

But if OP want to release one themselves then I will only make one for myself, I don't want to tread on anyone's toes

JayFoxRox said:
mfk said:
That looks like some information leak - because it was never really confirmed that other case colors will be available, yet, this implies it. Clarification?
It was mentioned several times before. This is not a promise though. :)

* MfK adds some beige and brown color to the tank...

fusion_power said:
Well, so long as the Wi-Fi doesn't work anyway...

gibberish said:
Alerino said:
i would buy that white translucid one
me too.
misty translucent plastics always look nice imo.

Yes, I would buy one too, love those translucid plastics. Just like on my Purple clear Gameboy Color....God I loved that thing...

ThaDSman said:
gibberish said:
Alerino said:
i would buy that white translucid one
me too.
misty translucent plastics always look nice imo.

Yes, I would buy one too, love those translucid plastics. Just like on my Purple clear Gameboy Color....God I loved that thing...

had 1 too, wait still have it, though sound is dead, and a big stain on the display caused by my lil' bro'
where did i leave that zelda cartridge ...

i want a bamboo pandora, like the asus u6

Back