Do you prefer the New Design or the Previous Design

• I Prefer the new edges

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Na let's stick with the old edges

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Noisome said:
craigix said:
It's tricky and I can see more and more why other companies might keep quiet.
But please, don't ever change that quality of being open. Dealing with loud people is tough, but the quiet are the ones who will continue to support. It is this quality in which I look forward to in this project and this is the only project that I have supported BECAUSE you are open. I am sure I'm not alone. Thank you for your efforts in dealing with disruptions on both sides.

Noisome

+1

Last edited by a moderator:
Noisome said:
craigix said:
But please, don't ever change that quality of being open. Dealing with loud people is tough, but the quiet are the ones who will continue to support. It is this quality in which I look forward to in this project and this is the only project that I have supported BECAUSE you are open. I am sure I'm not alone. Thank you for your efforts in dealing with disruptions on both sides.

Noisome

Absolutely true. Only thing that would help being even more open. I know it's hard to care about the customer when doing hard work, but just telling us something like this:
22.9. ON Electronics called us, saying they will deliver 1500 Displays October First.
1.10. No Displays arrived. Called ON E, they say they will deliver October 10th.

and so on.
Being half-open makes it hard, because people expect you to tell everything and if you don't, they're upset, accuse and make things up. I appreciate Chip's work and in my opinion, he or someone in his actual position should have been there from the beginning.

craigix said:
The keypad has not arrived yet so we can't put the whole pandora together, when it arrives you will all know within minutes!

This is the problem of us being open about things, manufacturer tells us '2 weeks', so we tell you '2 weeks', then they miss the estimated time and we look like the lazy bastards.

Well, its after close of business on Friday, UK time.
Did the keypad arrive?

hells_dark said:
I think some of us don't care to see the new design without the keyboard..
I'd really like to see..something.
Sure :) An when keypad arrive, then post new pictures. :) Politely please.

Noisome said:

Noisome
+1

:D MFK has just posted this

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=45734

Looks like the Keyboard Matts have now been completed

So we should see a fully completed Pandora some time soon

Now if MFK is in Turkey - does that actually mean the matts were produced there or is he currently somewhere else??

Who Cares - Lets just wait for the completed unit!!

gp32_console + :gp2x and Hopefully a :pandora1:

Back