New Caanoo Owner,what Should I Put On It Now ?

mark1980

Still Fresh
i just bought a caanoo off ebay for the great price of £70/$115.00,its gonna take a few weeks to arive here in the uk. so what should i put on my 8gb sdhc class 6 memory card ready for its arival ive already downloaded yoshi's and BAFelton starter emulator packs,is there any thing else i should be looking at ?.any sugestions are welcome ie emulators/games/ports/apps etc

I recommend everything, actually, especially Streets of Rage Remake, Monster Night, Zombie Sorbet, Doom, Quake, and OpenTyrian.

I couldn't get the SOR Remake to work, unfortunately. In any case, it looked like a great game. Follow those up with Cave Story, Ruckman (does that work? I don't remember), Wind and Water Puzzle Battles, and Ginge to run those. In addition, get an NES emulator and some of those homebrewn NES games a couple of threads down here - they're legal, and pretty good (particularly Super Bat Puncher!, even if it's a demo).

If you like Giana's Return, go get SQWRXZ and SQWRXZ 2! Made by the same devs! I highly recommend Cave Story on GINGE!

thanks for you help guys. check out my world record try (part 1) speed run on my nes super mario bros 3 here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8M7fuWjod0 .wounder if i can do it this quick on my caanoo

Back