Netsurf Works But No Input

LTStone

Hi guys , I have got Netsurf for wiz compiled andit loads and connects to the internet, only problem is it does not accept and input from the buttons or pad, when running through console It looks as if it see's the the touchscreen but its not usable.

Any ideas or tips?

LTStone said:
Hi guys , I have got Netsurf for wiz compiled andit loads and connects to the internet, only problem is it does not accept and input from the buttons or pad, when running through console It looks as if it see's the the touchscreen but its not usable.

Any ideas or tips?

I dont think GPH ever created a standard interface for the controls in the kernel. The only way ive known they could be used was directly through GPIO. Unless you a hacked SDL which looks at the GPIO anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe try PM'ing scachi? He could probably offer some insite since he did the Caanoo port. Thanks for working on this LT, good to see the Wiz isn't completely dead!

Orion4874 said:
Maybe try PM'ing scachi? He could probably offer some insite since he did the Caanoo port. Thanks for working on this LT, good to see the Wiz isn't completely dead!

Scachi is looking into the problem now :)

This should be just a small problem, I was suprised to see netsurf load and got to the homepage on the first try.

Last edited by a moderator:
There you can get a working version for the wiz:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2fd6lb9xouan133

A few pages seems to crash. One of them lemon64 dot com as an example.

The sourcecode of netsurf and my complete sdk environment used to compile its libs and netsurf itself is available for download too:
http://www.mediafire.com/?a39y9unqm9i94zu

YAY, Scachi's the man!

Finally a working Web browser for the Wiz.

Additional information: Start "a.gpe" for running netsurf.

Maybe someone can repack this one with a correct named starter file/icon and upload it to the file archive.

Thank you LTStone for your all your help and patience.

Anyone use Netsurf for Wiz yet? If so what do you think?

I know it doesn't have a ton of options but if we could get a proper front-end it could support many features like scaling, bookmarks, save file etc.

Back