Ported Wagic, but

Stradian

screen110819-122545.png

As you can see, I have managed to get the main menu running on the pandora. But; it does come with its problems. I have compiled this with Qt with the modified make file attached. Wagic has been compiled with opengles 2. In addition I had to edit Jtypes.h to accept gles 2.

The first critical one is that choosing any item from the main menu, excluding the options menu, will crash wagic with this output in the terminal:

Code:
 wagic: src/WResourceManager.cpp:1204: cacheItem* WCache<cacheItem, cacheActual>::Get(int, const std::string&, int, int) [with cacheItem = WCachedTexture, cacheActual = JTexture]: Assertion `it != managed.end()' failed.

Aborted

The second one is there is no sound; As corresponding to this in the terminal:

Code:
WARNING: bool Phonon::FactoryPrivate::createBackend() phonon backend plugin could not be loaded 

WARNING: bool Phonon::FactoryPrivate::createBackend() phonon backend plugin could not be loaded 

WARNING: Phonon::createPath: Cannot connect  Phonon::MediaObject ( no objectName ) to  Phonon::AudioOutput ( no objectName ). 

Interestingly, this happens at the stat of wagic:

Code:
QIconvCodec::convertFromUnicode: using Latin-1 for conversion, iconv failed for BOM: Bad file descriptor

QIconvCodec::convertFromUnicode: using Latin-1 for conversion, iconv_open failed

QIconvCodec::convertToUnicode: using Latin-1 for conversion, iconv_open failed

Unable to load graphicssystem "opengl" 

QGtkStyle was unable to detect the current GTK+ theme.

Any help would be appriciated to make this fully work. Thanks in advance.

If anyone asks for the binary or any other reasourse, I'll post it.

Pandoramakefile.zip

Attachments

• Pandoramakefile.zip
    7.8 KB · Views: 148
Last edited by a moderator:
If opengl is not an absolute requirement you could try the "raster" backend. Works nicely for 2D stuff.

For the soundissue. You have to include phonon in the pnd, as it is not on the pandoraimage.

See minitube pnd for reference.

The iconv error happens on anything that doesn't use utf-8. But shouldn't be a problem.

Back