Nero

Twimfy

OMG 3 years here!
Website
www.stctg.co.uk
I'm having an unusual problem with Nero at the minute. When I've created a VCD for some odd reason my DVD plays the movie upside down and back to front. Can anyone please help me from repeating this problem cos I'm going through a hell of a lot of CD's testing various methods.

Thanks.

Nope it's no go, that program just won't load the AVI. The thing is the video is perfect on my TV, just the wrong way around. I could turn the TV (even though it's pretty big) upside down, but then all of the text would remain back to front.

It's quite strange.

Twimfy posted on Feb 28 2004 at 08:08 PM said:
Nope it's no go, that program just won't load the AVI. The thing is the video is perfect on my TV, just the wrong way around. I could turn the TV (even though it's pretty big) upside down, but then all of the text would remain back to front.

It's quite strange.
Tmpgenc often runs into problems "straight from the box", follow the advice here, in particular, under the heading "Problem opening source files"

Good luck, tmpgenc can get a bit of getting used to, but stick with it and you won't be dissapointed.

More help can be found here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back