Neo Geo Pocket Emulator

Jurk

Still Fresh
Does anyone get working Race on the Caanoo (Race for gp2x or wiz, Caanoo does not have a native version) through Ginge?

Which version of Race do you use if it's possible?

Thanks in advance

Jurk said:
Does anyone get working Race on the Caanoo (Race for gp2x or wiz, Caanoo does not have a native version) through Ginge?

Thanks in advance

I dont think theres a native caanoo version, since im working on a port of race. You may want to try the wiz version in ginge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see that some people care about the Neo Geo.

I actually have a Neo Geo Pocket color and a few games, and it was a pretty awesome console.

I loved playing around with the horrorscope, the startup tune was brilliant, and the games were pretty good too! XD
Once I get my Caanoo I will definately want to play some NGPC games on it!
(especially since my NGPC is broken! :eek:)

Don't forget GINGE emulates the GP2X like the original handheld.

Use the WIZ Race version and just put the RACE rep on the root of your SD ;)

To use GP2X applications/games on Caanoo it's a great thing... but I hope that this will not stop the release of native software... in other word a "Caanoo Race" would be very appreciated! ;)

Pickle said:
Jurk said:

Thanks in advance

I dont think theres a native caanoo version, since im working on a port of race. You may want to try the wiz version in ginge.

I asked about this theme because I 've try to port neopop to the caanoo. It works great on PC, but on the caanoo... the emu doesn't work... maybe sdl issues...

I'm happy. You're working on a caanoo native version....

And thanks, BAFelton!!!

BAFelton said:
Don't forget GINGE emulates the GP2X like the original handheld.

Use the WIZ Race version and just put the RACE rep on the root of your SD ;)

not work fullspeed =/

no have option to overclock ?

Back