Need To Reboot After Each Application Is Run?

kev187

Ok

So if I run a game or emulator off the SD card, once I close it, no programs will open from the menu until I reboot? Any ideas. Basically, run a emaulator, click in the menus, nothing happens, reboot and then everything works, I have to do this over & over?

Today I am reformatting my SD cards and trying again? Any thoughts?

I would run H2Testw (for Microsoft Windows, but also works perfectly with WINE on x86 Linux), or F3 (open source Linux alternative to H2Testw) on the cards after reformatting them, if you haven't already done this at some point.

It can determine if they are fake, or faulty.

That aside, if you happen to use Microsoft Windows, then you should probably use the Panasonic SD Formatter to reformat the cards, as it is considered the best way to do so on that operating system family.

Last edited by a moderator:
kevin J said:
Ok

So if I run a game or emulator off the SD card, once I close it, no programs will open from the menu until I reboot? Any ideas. Basically, run a emaulator, click in the menus, nothing happens, reboot and then everything works, I have to do this over & over?

Today I am reformatting my SD cards and trying again? Any thoughts?

And just to be sure, check that you're on Zaxxon Hotfix 6 A4. It's the latest and greatest and so many issues have been fixed at this point that you can normally be confident enough to dismiss immediately that it's something to do with the Pandora's Operating System (unless you're unfortunate enough to have a corrupted nand install and are running some bonkered software).

EDIT: Funny, I thought I was writing to myself for a moment, but I'm Kevin A in real life ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back