Need Help With Xcom On Caanoo

dcninja

Still Fresh
I've gotten almost everything on my caanoo to work with the exception of xcom. How do I get this working on my caanoo? I've downloaded it from openhandhelds.org and I can't figure out what goes where. I do have the xcom game files.

dcninja said:
I've gotten almost everything on my caanoo to work with the exception of xcom. How do I get this working on my caanoo? I've downloaded it from openhandhelds.org and I can't figure out what goes where. I do have the xcom game files.

there should be a complete list of the files you need as well as instructions on how to set it up, have you reviewed them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I'm not understanding how to get it to show up on my menu so i can launch it.

dcninja said:
Yes I'm not understanding how to get it to show up on my menu so i can launch it.

Make sure the folder containing the game and the config file are the same names. I'm assuming the config file is xcom1, so rename the folder as xcom1.

thanks! I'll give it a try this weekend and let u know!

Cpuotaku22 said:
dcninja said:

Make sure the folder containing the game and the config file are the same names. I'm assuming the config file is xcom1, so rename the folder as xcom1.

dcninja said:
thanks! I'll give it a try this weekend and let u know!

Cpuotaku22 said:
dcninja said:

Your welcome! I installed it on my caanoo and everything works fine. If your still having problems let me know.

Back