Nanobounce

Mindless

Still Fresh
For those of you who didn't check the PACC entries, here's Nanobounce. Unfortunately it didn't win anything :( , but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

nanobounce-screenshot.png

The object of the game is to bounce the ball to the exit. The whole game is pretty simple to figure out.

Nanobounce GP2X download

Features:
  • frustrating gameplay
  • level editor
  • level solution replays

Attachments

• nanobounce-screenshot.png
    nanobounce-screenshot.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 133
This is an excellent entertaining game and very well presented (music, graphics, menu). Higher levels can indeed become quite frustrating but fortunately it saves your progress so you don't have to replay all previous levels.

I can't believe this didn't win anything, it is one of the best GP2X games ever released. Bug-free, extremely polished, excellent and addictive gameplay, music, level editor, solution replay, it has it all. In fact, as with O2XIV (the Open2X image viewer Mindless wrote), if I was to sit down and write a game, this is exactly how I would imagine it turning out after many painstaking revisions and deep thought about user-friendliness. The interface is perfect and exactly how I would have done it.

I think it should have won first place (I tried out most all the entries, too). Can't believe it isn't getting more attention, it deserves it.

Mindless, I need to mention that the Wiz binary you sent me does indeed have working music. I had a broken firmware and after re-flashing it the latest version you had sent me that night on IRC did indeed have working music it turns out. I am playing it all the time on my Wiz out here on the trail, thanks again.

Senor Quack said:
I can't believe this didn't win anything, it is one of the best GP2X games ever released. Bug-free, extremely polished, excellent and addictive gameplay, music, level editor, solution replay, it has it all.
I think it should have won first place (I tried out most all the entries, too). Can't believe it isn't getting more attention, it deserves it.

I'm on the same line ...is one of the best PACC_2010 game for GP2X.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome game indeed! I have a new addiction now, can't stop playing it and designing new levels. Thank you so much! Such a shame it didn't win anything, it totally deserved it, oh well...

Back