...naked Gp2x...?

Um....she says she wrote the code for the site..

I personally laid down every Linuxy line of this site's code by hand.

Do tell, how HTML is now "linuxy"....hmmm...even with me using linux as my os I still seem to be writing...HTML-y code.

And she's using TABLES!!!! Eeeek!!!

Now maybe it's because I'm a chick but I don't really find her...attractive....and some ladies I DO find attractive. Plus the nekkid shot of her chest didn't really make me want to see the rest of it.... :(

I like how she's pretty much trying to cater to "geeks" but come on!!! Weird.

Sandaili

sandaili said:

Do tell, how HTML is now "linuxy"....hmmm...even with me using linux as my os I still seem to be writing...HTML-y code.

Now maybe it's because I'm a chick but I don't really find her...attractive....and some ladies I DO find attractive. Plus the nekkid shot of her chest didn't really make me want to see the rest of it.... :(

Sandaili

I'd wager she uses linuxy in the same vein as "sexy".

Personally, I was hoping for a cool, translucent case gp2x. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
sandaili said:

Sandaili

Whats the matter with tables - still better than frames right ?

Now about thease women you DO find attractive - where can we go lust over the photo's......

X-Code said:
I thought that I would see yet another naked GP2X motherboard, not a naked bored mother with a GP2X :lol:

10 points! :)

Jarska333 said:
sandaili said:

Sandaili

I'd wager she uses linuxy in the same vein as "sexy".

Personally, I was hoping for a cool, translucent case gp2x. :(

Actually, same here.

Yeah, she's not really that great, regardless of whatever reserves about gender are still floating about. lol

Back