N64

i updated PND and use new config. more games are now somewhat playable but the main problem is speed. these games are too slow and they stutter alot. some games won't even show up, like battletanks and blast corps, they just crash. Zelda's Majora's mask goes black after a while, can't see anything but i can still hear sound.

To sum things up, your basically running like everyone else now.

i updated PND and use new config. more games are now somewhat playable but the main problem is speed. these games are too slow and they stutter alot. some games won't even show up, like battletanks and blast corps, they just crash. Zelda's Majora's mask goes black after a while, can't see anything but i can still hear sound.

What speed are you running your Pandora at?

What speed are you running your Pandora at?

at running at 800! but still same result. the speed of the games are kind of too slow

Back