Zelda OOT in Mupen

Gein07

Hey guys,

I was hoping someone who has Zelda OOT running smoothly in Mupen could give me some pointers on recommended Pandora settings to get this to work. I am currently running the latest build of Mupen, I've turned my Pandora up to Opp5 @ 900mhz and this game is still utterly choppy. I've read that this game is supposedly highly playable on Mupen, but apparently I'm missing some settings that make this happen. I haven't touched any of the congig settings on the latest Mupen.... Hope somebody can help. Thanks.

Gein07

Deactivate frameskip in the graphicssettings and also change resolution from 800x480 to 400x240. Should already help a bit.

Deactivate frameskip in the graphicssettings and also change resolution from 800x480 to 400x240. Should already help a bit.

Mcobit to the rescue!!!

I think I did this right. To be a bit more literal with your advice, I changed the Framebuffer width/height to 400 x 240 and auto frameskip to 0. Seems to be running much better now thanks!

If there are any other tweaks please let me know. I know getting it flawlessly smooth is probably impossible, but the closer the better!

I generally do the same thing but run at 320x240.. because I hate link being fat.

Back