My Pandora 2 and ICP2 Keyboard Layout, GCW One/Dual(February 18th 2013)

Updated the layout and added a note for Android users. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Revised the layout yet again. Now the face buttons are in a conventional nintendo-ish arrangement again. :wub:

Interesting solution for special characters, could be faster than the current input on the Pandora. :) May be also an idea for Pandora 2.

Interesting solution for special characters, could be faster than the current input on the Pandora. :) May be also an idea for Pandora 2.

Thank you Fusion. It was inspired by forum member benoitb's post. Although they're not the easiest shortcuts to pull off, and it does replace a few Ctrl + D-pad shortcuts, I think they are worth it for some users.

Fixed a miniscule issue with the layout. -_-

What happen to the nubs?

Send from my ZTE Warp

The D-pad, nubs, and ABXY buttons are still there. I've shown what "Keyboard/Mouse Mode" looks like. In "Gaming Mode", those controls(and the shoulder triggers) switch to their usual gaming inputs, while the keyboard/number section keys remain fully useable.

Updated the layout to reflect the changes made where Meta is "Menu" under Main and Shift modes, while Meta is "Home" under Function. :)

Transposed - and + symbols.

Two options for the proposed keyboard layout. -_-

getting a little ahead are we ???? LOLZ the gpu/cpu could be one of the amd apu's if you get the low low end and clock it down it will not only run cool but you can get them on the cheep... just a idea, not saying arm is bad but x86/64 has a much broader source base right???? I am just assuming on that but I have a few higher end apus and they work nice and are/were very in expensive.

getting a little ahead are we ???? LOLZ the gpu/cpu could be one of the amd apu's if you get the low low end and clock it down it will not only run cool but you can get them on the cheep... just a idea, not saying arm is bad but x86/64 has a much broader source base right???? I am just assuming on that but I have a few higher end apus and they work nice and are/were very in expensive.
Or something amd mobile

Back