my gp32 exploded

I had this Problem too so here is the solution:
1. Plug the USB cable
2. Turn the GP32 on, set it to pc-link mode
3. Format the SMC card and it will tell you error!
4. Shit on the error message.
5. Format again repeat step 1-3 until you can expand the main folder by clicking on the little plus (at the folder-tree on the right side of the pc-link Software)
6. Install Freeloader software try if it works else turn off and repeat step 2-6.
7. copy bios dumper to gpmm directory and close the pc-link software, now start the bios dumper.
8. go to pc-link mode again, copy fw.bin to your harddisk.
9. copy bios flasher to gpmm, copy multifirmware to root directory, run bios flasher
10. pray that it works!
11. connect only with pc-link-bios by Darkfader from now on.
12. cry out hossiannah and send me thank you.

Hope this can help You.
P.S. Read the readme.txt of every program I described to use, for detailed instructions hot to use them.
Dont be disappointed, it took me one week to master this bit**, cu**, a*shol*, sh** problem, your SMC is not broken dont believe them.

johnno15 posted on May 25 2003 said:
Well hello Mr fancy pants i got news for you Flack your heads to far up your own arse people need help thats what this forums for you tool :angry:
I neither agree or disagee (just trying not to cause any trouble) but you got admire the way that was delivered. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
johnno15 posted on May 25 2003 said:
Well hello Mr fancy pants i got news for you Flack your heads to far up your own arse people need help thats what this forums for you tool :angry:
Whoa, calm down, people...

General procedure for using the PCLink-SW:

Switch on GP
Connect the GP and the PC
Wait a sec to let the PC see the GP
Go into PC(Link) mode on the GP
Start PCLink
Do whatever...
Close PCLink

If something goes wrong (timeout, no GP errors), disconnect the GP and end the Win-SW and start again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back