Adapter For The Gp32

Raydiosis

Still Fresh
Where can I get an adapter for the gp32..a 3v dc one...Cant find one and it eats my batteries :'(

just get one for the gba and switch the wires... so + is - and - is + ;)

example: it was a black wire and a red wire: it should cross, so it is red then it turns to black, black then it turns to red...

switch the polarity...in other words...

i got one a multi voltage one. with all the different size heads for it.But the one that makes it work is a little bit small so i need to us tape to hold it in if i use i. So i just got rechargeable batteries and a charger and they last for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages. get 2300mah ones try ebay :D

here this is what i got after i found my adapter was pish HERE. Tthey do last for ages and since you got 2 sets of batteries when one runs out you can charge them while usin the others :D

nerd of nerds posted on Apr 15 2004 at 02:21 PM said:
just get one for the gba and switch the wires... so + is - and - is + ;)

example: it was a black wire and a red wire: it should cross, so it is red then it turns to black, black then it turns to red...

switch the polarity...in other words...
I've got a GBA adapter. Is doing that not at all risky though?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just get a 3v adapter or universal adapter that has the negative and positive on the correct sides.

I dont use batteries, even rechargables, because even though they may last for 8 hours, they will still up and quit in the middle of a game without time to save. Especially using 166mhz

I just make my own adapters from crap I find at computer stores
unless its for the car, Then get a nice changeable one, Mine goes from 1.5 to 9 volt with like 8 settings inbetween and has 15 different pins

~Octavious

also, is it 3 or 3.3 ? or does it even matter?

make sure you get a REGULATED DC adaptor as otherwise you shall get fuzzy lines running across your screen.
I have a multi voltage one 1.5v, 3v, 4.5v, 6, 12v
And it came with the correct head (amongst the 5 different ones)...
Good luck!

Thanks nerd of nerds :Dmy dad changed the polarity for me and Its working, I guess mines not regulated because I have some fuzzy lines but none that hinder gameplay :)

Back