My Gp Clocks Perfectly To 166mhz

People just like to bash drumaster because of his GBAX paranioa - which i`ll not comment on here.

But thats got bugger all relevence here - Keep to the topic and lets not flame for no reason

Going slightly off topic, But not wishing to start a new one ;)
The human race never got where it is without constantly pushing the boundaries. :rolleyes:. Same can be applied to the GP32.

Trooper

trooper posted on Jul 26 2004 at 07:55 PM said:
The human race never got where it is without constantly pushing the boundaries. :rolleyes:. Same can be applied to the GP32.
That's one thing, saying it's perfectly safe is another.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx for your comprehension and thank you for not misunderstanding my words.

After some people having turned this topic into a war, let's get back to the topic subject. :)

P.S. : Vimacs : I hope your warning from X Team will be useful, and that in the future you'll think about it before attacking me without any reason. ;)

raven posted on Jul 26 2004 at 08:08 PM said:
Nothings perfect and i never said it was safe, Going to the moon is not safe, But would we know as much about it if we did not go, Because it was not safe.

It`s called progress!.

Trooper

trooper posted on Jul 26 2004 at 07:23 PM said:
Nothings perfect and i never said it was safe, Going to the moon is not safe, But would we know as much about it if we did not go, Because it was not safe.

It`s called progress!.

Trooper
I just want to play ghostbusters :(. Not go to the moon :ph34r:.

Splinter posted on Jul 26 2004 at 08:32 PM said:
Mine can manage 200mhz using the gp32 clock tester thingy....recon i should try for higher?
Go for it. :)

@Dozer, If the GP32 keeps being overclocked higher and higher, It may end up being fast enough to take us to the moon. :rolleyes:

Trooper

Splinter posted on Jul 26 2004 at 07:32 PM said:
Mine can manage 200mhz using the gp32 clock tester thingy....recon i should try for higher?
Hell yeah!!!! :D

trooper posted on Jul 26 2004 at 08:23 PM said:

It`s called progress!.

Trooper
But that was what the whole arguement was about wasn't it? Or did I misread your rolleye smilie? It seemed to refer to the previous posts.

I did the mod 'cause I can't help tinker. My BLU's clocked to 166mhz perfectly but 200mhz just seemed like a dream so I can't help it but to "tinker".

The programs we run will not send the voltage to the CPU anyways so it's safe to assume that while we're playing emulators there's no harm being done to the hardware. Only when you're using the OC testing program that the CPU is getting hot or worn out.

If you're just curious then do the mod. If not and just want to play then just leave it.

Back