my game and doxygen stuff

sunstar120

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
So here is my game and the doxygen stuff.
don't laugh about the game. It's my first c programm and my first gp32 programm.
Better games will follow... :p

sunstar120

Actually, I quite like it - bird shoot with worse graphics, but scrolling (unless that got added to versions of it after the one I tried).

If this is your first shot at coding for the console, I can't wait to see what you come out with a few projects down the line :D

Erm by 'doxygen stuff' do you mean the documentation generator? If so, I doubt you have written (complex) enough code for it to be useful. For big projects like my upcoming RTS :)D) Doxygen has been ridiculously helpful, but I can't imagine a small game needing it...

I mean doxygen stuff of the gpsdk!
I ve just run the programm on the Headerfiles of the sdk.
Now you can easy view all functions of the sdk but without knowing exactly what the are doing. ...by now.
If there is a gret request of gp32x members i will go on and try to begin a real api for the functions. With a little help of the members it could be very usefull.

Sunstar120

Ah, I see now... although there is an api.pdf file that documents all the functions and what they do that you might find useful (attached). Good job ;)

Yes i had that api. But my AREADER didnt view every page because of the korean language. So i only had a few pages of it and none of them said something about functions and especially the variables which were given to them. But in the moment i'm using another PC and the whole api is readable. I dont know what is wrong with my AREADER... think i've to download a new one.
Thanks...

Sunstar120

Back