My considerations on the OpenPandora project.

Sigurd

First off all i must admit that i have not known about the Pandora project for as long as many many other people on these forums. However even though ive only known of the pandora for about a coupple of weeks now, i must say that ive come to admire the work being done by the producers of this wonderful machine. The more i read about the hardships of the team behind the Pandora, the more i come to admire the work they've put into getting the machine into our, the consumers, hands.

I, like many others are looking forward to holding (and using) this device. The Pandora is an expensive handheld console (some would say cheap linux computer), however, even though it took a hefty bite out of my budget, i still feel that i ow the EvilDragon, Craig and all the other wonderfull for making this machine possible.

I am personally looking forward to being able to play all the games that i missed during my time with the playstation. And also looking forward to replaying all the games from my past that has been neglected in newer times.

Apart from that, i feel that by buying a Pandora i have become a member of a great community, and have been given an opportunity to help see this projekt to its conclusion.

.. That is just my three cents as a common customer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

This post gets my vote :)

It did not affect my budget, the wife bought mine :)

and have been given an opportunity to help see this projekt to its conclusion.

I don't like that part :p hopefully this project never concludes

I was intentionally trying to think of words other than "is at an end" and "dissapears" :p Meant concludes as its natural conclusion (eg. Pandora2)

It did not affect my budget, the wife bought mine

Lucky bastard :p

and have been given an opportunity to help see this projekt to its conclusion.

I don't like that part :p hopefully this project never concludes

I was intentionally trying to think of words other than "is at an end" and "dissapears" :p Meant concludes as its natural conclusion (eg. Pandora2)

It did not affect my budget, the wife bought mine

Lucky bastard :p

but is that really a new project or an extension of this one? :p

either way your words ring true :)

Back