My Blog Posting About Davec's Cap

getabrainmorans4wb.jpg

:p

skeezix posted on Feb 28 2006 at 07:24 PM said:
Well, Guyfawkes has a pretty even hand; if it comes push to shove, GF can shove real hard :)

jeff

I have already told GF about it yesterday. We will see, until then free spam in the GBA boards for us ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have received mine today and it's simply fantastic!!!
Thanks DaveC

DaveC posted on Feb 28 2006 at 06:50 PM said:
Glad you guys like it.

It seems TheHive at Emuboards being the total tosser dickwad that he is has decided to slander me by raping the sig picture. What an arrogant fuck huh? What a powertrip. And this guy is a MOD? :blink:

How do you all feel being called "mentally impared" ?

dickwad.jpg

http://www.emuboards.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=23917

I thought it was pretty funny, a bit of harmless parody.

I thought it was kind of funny. And don't think you should really worry, nobody will really take it seriously.

DaveC posted on Feb 28 2006 at 07:50 PM said:
Glad you guys like it.

It seems TheHive at Emuboards being the total tosser dickwad that he is has decided to slander me by raping the sig picture. What an arrogant fuck huh? What a powertrip. And this guy is a MOD? :blink:

dickwad.jpg

Actually, I think it's kind of funny, and I have one of your caps.

Also, it can't actually be slander unless he said something bad (and untrue) about you.

Regardless, I think you should use the following image as your sig, at least for a while.

thehive9wr.png

FluffyPanda posted on Feb 28 2006 at 12:32 PM said:
DaveC posted on Feb 28 2006 at 07:50 PM said:
Glad you guys like it.

It seems TheHive at Emuboards being the total tosser dickwad that he is has decided to slander me by raping the sig picture.  What an arrogant fuck huh?  What a powertrip.  And this guy is a MOD?  :blink:

dickwad.jpg

Actually, I think it's kind of funny, and I have one of your caps.

Also, it can't actually be slander unless he said something bad (and untrue) about you.

Regardless, I think you should use the following image as your sig, at least for a while.

thehive9wr.png

Hehe thats fun.

I just ordered my cap today since I lost my orig one... :)

Jarska333 posted on Feb 28 2006 at 12:59 PM said:
How can you lose it? It's still rather well in place...
I have no idea, I was in foods class and i was spinning it while listening to music like I always do. Then I looked at the teacher doing the demo and a few mins later I noticed it was gone... I was sitting next to only my brother. I checked everwhere at the end of class, like under stoves and such and no luck... Maybe one of the wiggers picked it up or something, oh well. :(

I went over to emuboards with all the intention in the world to give thehive a piece of my mind, but I just couldnt do it, sorry DaveC.....

Anyway. Very comprehensive review you have there skeezix, im liking it. Makes me want to buy a cap!

Mikey242 posted on Feb 28 2006 at 09:17 PM said:
I went over to emuboards with all the intention in the world to give thehive a piece of my mind, but I just couldnt do it, sorry DaveC.....

Anyway. Very comprehensive review you have there skeezix, im liking it. Makes me want to buy a cap!

That is ok don't bother with him. He is not worth our time and trouble.

nickspoon posted on Feb 28 2006 at 09:12 PM said:
Couldn't that guy think of a better insult for a joystick cap design than 'gay'?
Besides shouldn't a concave odject be regarded as female, :p

"The world is so simple,
concave or 'vex.
So whatever you're thinking,
it's always about...." :rolleyes:

Piet Hein
(I'm not sure I quoted that correctly)

Nice review again - I'm starting to become mightily tempted to just sort out Paypal properly and buy one.

Oh, and idd, another error - Ockham's Razor is spelled with a k and an h. At least according to the Stanford Encyclopaedia of Philosophy/

I have no idea, I was in foods class and i was spinning it while listening to music like I always do. Then I looked at the teacher doing the demo and a few mins later I noticed it was gone... I was sitting next to only my brother. I checked everwhere at the end of class, like under stoves and such and no luck... Maybe one of the wiggers picked it up or something, oh well.

Haha, I wonder what a wigger must have thought when he picked up such a cap. :p That happend to me many times however. I modded my cap with a Playstation controller cap and it came to my surprise to how many times I the bloody thing just fell right off my GP2X when walking to school! Turns out after much, there was a slight crack in the shaft of the cap but I found a very nice solution to it. For those who have similar problems and/or don't like their caps loose and like 'em tight in there place, I suggest using glue from a glue gun, and use a tiny bit to keep the cap stuck to the shaft. The great advantage with this is that if you are to replace the cap, or to take it off for whatever reason AFTER you've applied the glue, it's easy as 1-2-3 to take it right off with no damage being done to the actual joystick itself.

@ Drak, thus after giving my schpiel about the issue, I highly recommend you 'glue-gun' your next cap to your GP2X and BEEELIEVVEE ME you won't be having those problems again! :rolleyes:

Back