lhnz posted on Feb 28 2006 at 04:42 PM said:
FluffyPanda posted on Feb 28 2006 at 09:32 PM said:
thehive9wr.png

Dontcha mean Rico?
*snickers under breath* :ph34r:

*smells a ban...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tobriand posted on Feb 28 2006 at 05:35 PM said:
Nice review again - I'm starting to become mightily tempted to just sort out Paypal properly and buy one.

Oh, and idd, another error - Ockham's Razor is spelled with a k and an h. At least according to the Stanford Encyclopaedia of Philosophy/

Hmm, I just looked in Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_Razor

Seems like there are a few spellings, but you never know if Wikipedia is 100% :)

jeff

psxfan posted on Feb 28 2006 at 07:24 PM said:
Nice writing in that review blog...

I do try :) I started a blog for a few reasons.. one of which was to improve my natural spelling (without looking things up) and get more fluent with just balls-out writing again.. we all get lazy nowadays, so I wanted to make sure I could still write a few sensible paragraphs :p

jeff

Tobriand posted on Feb 28 2006 at 04:35 PM said:
Nice review again - I'm starting to become mightily tempted to just sort out Paypal properly and buy one.

Oh, and idd, another error - Ockham's Razor is spelled with a k and an h. At least according to the Stanford Encyclopaedia of Philosophy/

william of ockham was his name, but i think occam's razor is the usual way to say it as it refers to his "latin name". people do it both ways though.

i take it this is worth the 10 bucks (i deffinently need to get one)
and dave c, do you plan on making any other gp2x accecsories in the future?

Goemon4 posted on Mar 1 2006 at 01:05 AM said:
i take it this is worth the 10 bucks (i deffinently need to get one)
and dave c, do you plan on making any other gp2x accecsories in the future?

No other accessories yet just the cap. I wouldn't have much time left :)

I have thought about a mod service from time to time but I don't think I would have enough spare time for that. Mods would be glass screens, caps, joystick assembly mods. Repairs too like earphone jack and joystick etc could be done.

skeezix posted on Feb 28 2006 at 07:24 PM said:
Well, Guyfawkes has a pretty even hand; if it comes push to shove, GF can shove real hard :)

jeff
Your telling me. <_< :p

ZodiacfreaK posted on Mar 1 2006 at 05:33 AM said:
skeezix posted on Feb 28 2006 at 07:24 PM said:
Well, Guyfawkes has a pretty even hand; if it comes push to shove, GF can shove real hard :)

jeff
Your telling me. <_< :p

Oh yeah, you were banned for talking about W4r3Z weren't you? You dirty pirate you :p

william of ockham was his name, but i think occam's razor is the usual way to say it as it refers to his "latin name". people do it both ways though.

There's actually a programming language called 'Occam' (named after Occam's Razor) which runs on transputers. It's designed for parrallel processing - quite elegant...

Got my cap (fast shipping Dave, even to Japan), but still no Gp2X.

I digress. PT Barnum once said: "I don't care what they say about me as long as they spell my name right."

Oh and also.. this is another reason the first thing I do when I register on a forum is to disable signatures. :)

Edit: just realized irony being that the 'one born every minute' is also a PT Barnum quote

Smiths posted on Mar 1 2006 at 07:09 AM said:
Edit: just realized irony being that the 'one born every minute' is also a PT Barnum quote

score TWO for irony.

Back