My Advice To New People.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blah

Wanna Be Programmer
Website
Visit site
Tip #1:

During the time between when you first heard about the GP32 and when you get your GP32 (if you get one), do your homework. Join the boards and read the posts asking how to do things, as these posts happen. The FAQ is old and worn out, not really usefull. This way, the person who made the post gets flamed (and somebody answers their question) and you don't get flamed. You just get the answer, and watch somebody else get flamed.

Tip #2:

Some people should be ignored. Example #1: Vimacs. Guilty of telling everybody to "search the f**ing board". Well, you can search the board. Some people do, others don't. Just ignore people like that.

I'm not saying you should get angry at them, report them as a troll, or get them banned. Sure, some of them should have been banned months ago, but people can change their ways. Sam Fisher used to spam us all with pointless stories of his constantly breaking GP32. Thus people started getting mad at him, calling him "Spam Fisher". People wanted him banned. He stopped doing that, though. Now those stories sit harmlessly in the LOL! Files.

Tip #3:

Follow the rules. People who can't are the ones who should really be banned.

The rules are here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually Vimacs says "use the search funktion" and that damn Bart Simpson Sig' -- don't get me started.

No Noob is going to read this post, I have been here for about a year mow and I have never looked in this suggestions forum before now.

As you say just ignore the people who flame.

speaking of that bart simpson sig, my school commandeered it and changed it to
"I must do my homework"

new people should do whatever the hell they like, after all it isnt communism

New people get a week from joining to ask stupid questions, after that they can be flamed. This is the word of the lord (A.K.A GeneralNMX).

Who says sam doesn't spam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back