Multiplayer How-To?

What? So you mean it can't work? :( Is there ANY possible way that Pandora controls can be mirrored to any other device? Keyboard or otherwise? Because I'm not gonna lie, Two-player RPG DS games would be sweet! If not, I think I might ask if DraStic's developer(/s) could add support eventually...
your understanding is correct. You need devs to include remapping in their emulator.

Does a DS game even exist where two players can play together outside of a wireless DS to DS or internet connection? You want two people to control a single player control? If such a game existed it would most likely tell you to pass the DS to player 2.. It's possible if the emulator supports it to rebind the physical controls, but what of the touch screen? Most DS games need some kind of interaction with the touchscreen and that can't be easily adapted to an analog stick or what not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does a DS game even exist where two players can play together outside of a wireless DS to DS or internet connection? You want two people to control a single player control? If such a game existed it would most likely tell you to pass the DS to player 2.. It's possible if the emulator supports it to rebind the physical controls, but what of the touch screen? Most DS games need some kind of interaction with the touchscreen and that can't be easily adapted to an analog stick or what not.
  In particular, I was thinking of the Mario and Luigi games, as well as Final Fantasy III, and maybe a couple others. I just remember having a lot of fun playing the GBA version with my friend on the Gameboy Player. Ah, good times...

Well, that's too bad it's doesn't sound very do-able. In fact, DraStic won't EVEN let you remap controls at all. Of course, I haven't dug around in it's system files much, (I guess that will be my next stop) but based on what you guys have been saying, it doesn't sound possible; (yet.)

Also, while we're on the subject of DraStic, (I don't want to get too off-topic, so hopefully this is still related, indirectly at least...) out of curiousity, does anyone know if wireless multiplayer is in the works for DraStic? Maybe even connecting with a real DS! Because I'm not gonna lie, that would be pretty sweet! Or is that pretty much impossible to ever do?

Back