Local Multiplayer (Not Sure If Its The Right Term)

-Z- said:
A quick question: Will usb-hubs be supported, so that I could use more than two controllers? Because Secret of Mana :) )
Edit: I guess they will, judging from the wiki.
A note: Make sure your hub also is backward compatible with USB 1.1. The USB host on the Pandora is not backward compatible, and getting a hub that is will allow you to use USB 1.1 devices without any problems. The USB OTG port does support usb 1.1, but you'll need an adapter. So getting a good hub will alleviate all headaches in this area.

Last edited by a moderator:
lulzfish said:
Mr Poletski said:
hey... what do the current concole wireless controllers currently use? hell if they are on bluetooth already surely, as far as the controller is concerned, the pandora could emulate a PS3/xbox etc to pick up and use the wireless controller...

Or you could read the thread, or search the Internet and find out....
PS3 uses something weird that might be Bluetooth, but is a little bit different, I haven't heard anything about it..

You're joking right? I mean telling somebody to search the forum and internet then saying that you have no idea about PS3 controllers?

I mean, you're just playing the pary of a hypocrite, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I have only one UBS Joystick
I guess it is possible to have player 1 use the Pandora as gamepad, while the P2 plays with the USB Gamepad attached to the Pandora.
That is feasible, right?

100% doable. Except that one player or the other claiming some unfair advantage between the Pandora's controls and the gamepad's controls. :)

The Sixaxis/Dual Shock 3 does in fact use bluetooth, but its i/o map is what's crazy and unintuitive, mostly for the fact that Sony did not want the controller to be used as the ultimate emulation experience. But hey, that's what 3rd-party drivers are for.

And now, I continue to enjoy Super Metroid on the sexiness of a great, great controller. Or Ape Escape, the way it was meant to be played.

I use my PS3 controller(through USB cable) to play games on my PC all the time, it's awesome. Can't wait to use it over bt on Pandora with TV-Out!!

Back