Multifw 4.8 + Gp32war 1.6 + Editors Sources

I've just upgraded from Mr Spivs MFW2 and I must say it's very nice, only thing missing is windups and gpdrive but I guess there's not enough room for everything on the rom.

Thanks very much aqua, you've made my GP even more accessible for me

(and I just LOVE booting straight into GPCinema on my movie SMC!)

and now some questions:

- Does the first choice on the menu HAVE to be a firmware (bin) file? I would prefer having another fxe launcher slot

- Is it limited to 4 predefinable boot options or can you add more by editing the boot.ini?

- Can I change the font? a function to use the lazy reader fonts would be lovely!

@ frolik you can have windups or GPdrive (using phoda's version) as a direct linked fxe through the aquafish boot menu or alternatively use phoDrive - a zed firmware linked through the initial aquafish screen that has gpDrive and Windups 1.0

:)

@ frolik you can have windups or GPdrive (using phoda's version) as a direct linked fxe through the aquafish boot menu or alternatively use phoDrive - a zed firmware linked through the initial aquafish screen that has gpDrive and Windups 1.0

:)
thanks for the tips, I kinda wanted to use aqua's latest version that had his latest optimizations etc. I will use phoDrive & windups linked from the SMC but it's a bother having to load it onto each of my 5 smc's and the load times are slower

I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for aqua's fw developments.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back