Mrdrillux

sebt3

homebrew player (P. & C.)
Website
sebt3.openpandora.org
Hi there,

Here is my build of MrDrillux for the caanoo.

For an unknown reason I cant log the the filearchive, but once this is solved, I'll upload there.
Until then : [ Download ]

I'm looking forward to your comments and a banner for the menu would be nice too ;)

WOW!! you're very welcome to Caanoo community!! thanks so MUCH!! :) :)

Nice game ! It runs smooth and fine !

Just can you add an option to go back to the game menu during the game ? There's only pause.

Thank You very much. Mr. Driller is one of my Favorite Arcade Games. I was hooked on it when I was living in Japan. Kinda of like I was hooked on Bubble Bobble when I was Living in Dunoon, Scotland. Every free weekend in Scotland, I rode the Ferry across the Lake to go to Glasgow. The Ferry Ride was around 45 minutes long, and they had a Bubble Bobble Machine on the Ferry for 10p per game. I would play Bubble Bobble the entire time. Great Memories.

Emudude1963 said:
Thank You very much. Mr. Driller is one of my Favorite Arcade Games. I was hooked on it when I was living in Japan. Kinda of like I was hooked on Bubble Bobble when I was Living in Dunoon, Scotland. Every free weekend in Scotland, I rode the Ferry across the Lake to go to Glasgow. The Ferry Ride was around 45 minutes long, and they had a Bubble Bobble Machine on the Ferry for 10p per game. I would play Bubble Bobble the entire time. Great Memories.
I've never had the privilege to play a real dedicated MR. Driller cabinet. I saw one in the wild once but it was out of service. I have it on my mame machine and consoles but i want to play it on an original machine

Last edited by a moderator:
Back