mplayer , i don't get it

nik166

:3 :3 :3
i spent this afternoon on my gp32,
i once paid and downloaded movie park , but all i got was a 300kb archive,

so i could download it gain because i hadn't close the entware's window :D

i had a big archive , i thought it would be ok,
i installed it trough pclink without any problems but the player freezed if i tried to open a file ,

then i figured that the zpk file was 830kb instead of the 850 it should be,

so i download it again with getright (and found a way to not pay it :D) and now i have a 855ko ZPK file , looks good
i installed it,

but now the player don't even want to launch :blink:
nothing happens when i push start on the launch screen, just like when i had a 300Ko truncated file but now i'm supposed to have a good one ....

i don't understand anything to this , HELP!!!! :D

once you pay for it once you do not need to pay for it again to download it again anyways since the transaction is saved in your EntWare account. But about your problem, did you register your GP32 correctly with EntWare's GP32 Registration file?? I think that you may have when downloading the file the first time but then when you "found a way to not pay it" you did not have the correct encoding for your Movie Park, therefore it does not run on your GP32. Hope this helps and you get your Movie Park soon :D

PS. E-mail EntWare, they are very helpful about getting their Movie Park to work on your GP32 system :)

once you pay for it once you do not need to pay for it again to download it again anyways since the transaction is saved in your EntWare account
well that's the point:
yesterday when i got back on the download page the download button was inactive again,
but i guess it was just a bug because today it looks OK :)

...even if i get a truncated file again :blink:
am i the only one to download only 600 or 700Ko of the file ?

did you register your GP32 correctly with EntWare's GP32 Registration file??
entware sez: "Your GP32 is already Registered !" :)

I think that you may have when downloading the file the first time but then when you "found a way to not pay it" you did not have the correct encoding for your Movie Park, therefore it does not run on your GP32.

well the "way to not pay" it is in fact VERY simple :D
i just found the file "somewhere" on the server, so downloadable without even need to login,
so about the coding, maybe the fils is patched when you download it, but it's here :D

i'll continue my experiments......

YEAH IT WORKS!!

i download it a few times again , and finaly i got a good file! :)

right now my gp32 is reading slayers premium :p
yipeee :p

Back