2 Gp32 & 1 Game

LTK666

Still Fresh
Now my brother and I have two Gp32 (non Flu for my and Flu for my brother), we first had only a Gp32 and we buy some games from JoyGp (for the first non Flu) but now we pretrend to buy 2 RF in order to play some 2 player stuff like dungeon & guarder (one of our favourites).

Our question is: there is a way to play "JOYGP ZPK ´s" (no want answers for other Kinds of ZPK) or gxe on our two GP32? If it no possible there´s no reason to buy Rf.

Thanks in advance.

LTK666 posted on Mar 5 2004 at 04:11 PM said:
now we pretrend to buy 2 RF in order to play some 2 player stuff
awww, you only "pretended" to get the rf units? that won't do much good... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to everybody for your answers, My english is nasty but my keyboard is even bad. :D

I´m not going to pay for another one, also no RF unit, (pay two twices for the same thing :angry: )

I´m not happy with this better I sell one GP32 and buy a Zodiac PDA.

Again thanks to everybody. :rolleyes:

lol :p he'll soon realize the mistake that he will make :p and anyways the gba emu for zodiac got that sease and desist letter sooo..... not too much of a reaon to get one.

The gbaz is now opensource and therefore can be released legally under GPL license.

:D theres always a way to fight the man! looks like there is a good reason to get a zodiac now

Hmm... ever tried playing GameBoy games or Game Boy Advance games with only one cartridge?

You have to buy the game on MOST consoles twice to play it using a link cable / RF link...

The difference is: GP32 games are damn cheap...

Back