Movies on GP32

FLU GP....Front LIGHT UNIT...(or your Backlit GP32) Most of the members here will call it a FLU...its easier to type I suppose.

AND YES, I like the Good Olde US of A, but if there was GBAX in the states I might have perchased from him. He just gives great service. Plus every GP32 owner respects him.
I guess in the US there isn't any really great places you can tell people about who go out of there way to give you descent service.

If they don't fix the bug...I am sure another player will come out and best Moviepark. Thats whats great about the GP32 ....constant developing of different games, emulations and programs.

Still, its going to feel great seeing that GP32 package in teh mail for the first time. No matter where it comes from...well nice chatin with you, good luck and if you have any questions..you can reach me at TJFBryant on AIM or TJFBryant@aol.com. Cheers.

You can get DivX 4.12 from Entware in the PDS section.
Also a tool for switching versions.

I DID'NT TRUST GBAX - JUST DID'NT LOOK SECURE - MAYBE ITS JUST ME

GBAx is perfectly secure - they use 'Worldpay' for crdit card transactions - one of the most popular and secure credit card services out there. Run by Royal Bank of Scotland I think....

Back